At Maali, we set forth based on our deep belief in the self-potential of society and the energies of its members, especially young people, and their ability to bring about real and sustainable change if invested effectively.
We seek to transform this faith into effective procedural steps through our work in development and humanitarian response in partnership with international and civil organizations, the government and private sector and voluntary youth components.
Humanly honored and developmentally empowered community.
We take the initiative to empower the community through humanitarian response programs and sustainable development with professionalism and effective partnerships.
During the new strategy period, Maali Foundation for Development looks forward to making its humanitarian and development interventions more effective through integrative approaches, and expanding partnerships whenever possible through the following objectives:
- Promoting food security and improving sustainable livelihood opportunities.
- Improve access to safe and adequate water and healthy waste disposal.
- Respond efficiently to the needs of displaced persons, refugees and returnees.
- Contribute to reducing illiteracy rates and dropouts.
- Expanding channels of community participation in planning and implementing development priorities.