Maali Foundation for Development is a non-governmental youth development community institution licensed by the Ministry of Social Affairs and Labor with a registration record number (100) on 06/09/2020.
At Maali, we set forth based on our deep belief in the self-potential of society and the energies of its members, especially young people,
Humanly honored and developmentally empowered community.
- Promoting food security and improving sustainable livelihood opportunities.
- Improve access to safe and adequate water and healthy waste disposal.
- Respond efficiently to the needs of displaced persons, refugees and returnees.
- Contribute to reducing illiteracy rates and dropouts.
- Expanding channels of community participation in planning and implementing development priorities.